Academics - A meaningful education with impact and value
Ranked among the nation's top northeast universities, Bloomsburg University offers 54 programs leading to bachelor's degrees, 45 minors and 20 graduate programs, including a doctorate in audiology — each preparing students for personal and professional success through experiential learning opportunities that complement classroom learning.
Enhancing academic excellence through ...
Co-Curricular Learning: MyCore
- At BU, general education is not just a collection of courses. It's an experience that allows students to define and integrate academic an personal interests for their professional growth.
- MyCore is a planned start for future success, allowing students to customize their general education program.
- Cross-disciplinary approach
Service and Engagement
- At BU, we are a community of engaged citizens.
- Volunteerism is integral to the lives of our students, who participate in more than 80,550 hours of community service annually.
- BU encourages undergraduate student research and collaboration with faculty.
- Students are immersed in meaningful and purposeful exploration of knowledge.
- Students are connected with faculty, staff and alumni who help align and foster their personal and professional development.