You are here
Effective Monday January 11th, Duplicating hours will be 8:00AM until 4:00 PM. The shop will no longer close for a lunch break.
New Student Poster Printing
Appointments are highly encouraged for test printing to ensure they are ready in time to meet exam schedules. Thank you!
New Sign Printing Capabilities
Variable Data Printing Capabilities
Tent Card Capabilities
The Duplication Services Office offers offset and digital black and white and color output systems to meet the needs of university academic and administrative offices.
These are some materials Duplicating Services can produce:
- admissions publications
- advertisements and announcements
- booklets, brochures, catalogs
- business cards
- classroom handouts and schedules
- forms (campus-wide or external)
- large format printing (posters for campus & public events) - details here
- student affairs publications
- 2 - Color offset copiers - up 12"x18"
- 3 - black and white digital copiers - up to 11"x17"
- 2 - color digital copier - up to 13"x19"
- 1 - Epson, Stylus, Pro 9889 Large-format Printer (to 44" wide)
- 1 - HP 310, Latex, wide width banner printer (to 54” wide)
Online Orders for Duplicating Services Requests
The Bloomsburg University Duplicating Department utilizes an online order entry system to request and receive print material. This system provides:
- Ease of order entry
- SurePDF conversion from most Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to recall, change and reenter any old jobs previously submitted
- Pre-built job templates for frequently used forms
- Tracking of job status
- Checking the cost of jobs prior to submission
- Notification of completed jobs
- Navigate to the Online Ordering System Link
- Log in using your BU credentials
- Set up your profile
- Begin placing orders
Online Ordering System: https://webcrd.bloomu.edu/