Student Website Assistance

Student Website Assistance

Student Web Space Information

What Students Need to Proceed

  • You will need to know your HuskyID and password to set up and publish files. These are the same as the ones you use to log into computer lab computers.
  • If you need assistance with your HuskyID and password, visit the support page.

Assistance for Departmental and Organizational Websites

  • If you are a student employee and have been requested to assist with a departmental or organizational web page, please note: Requests for departmental or organizational sites must be made by the Faculty/Staff Advisor! Request must include the name desired for departmental or organizational web.
  • Faculty/staff advisors will need to enter a request for web space as described on the Faculty/Staff web support page.

Dreamweaver Tutorials