Email - Live @EDU
University policy requires students to use and maintain their university email account as it is an official means of communication. Students are not allowed to forward their university mail to another account. Doing so makes your email susceptible to your other account's spam filter and does not guarantee you will receive your email.
To log in to your BU Live@EDU account:
- Point your web browser to http://mail.huskies.bloomu.edu/ (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari recommended).
- Enter Your HuskyID as the Windows Live ID, which is your email address (example: email@example.com).
- Enter Your HuskyID password. (See note below for important information about your password.)
Haven't logged in yet and not sure what to expect? Check out the first-time login walkthrough.
Student HuskyID and Password Information
- Not sure what a HuskyID is? First check out the HuskyID account and password information page.
- To change your HuskyID Password or to reset a forgotten HuskyID password, go to https://reset.bloomu.edu/
- Do NOT change/reset your Microsoft Live password through Microsoft Live web pages. Doing so will only change your Windows Live password and will not change your HuskyID password, so you won't be able to access other university resources. When you need to change/reset your Live@EDU password, change your HuskyID password via https://reset.bloomu.edu/ so that your password for all BU resources is changed.
- You can verify your student HuskyID or look up other student's email addresses by visiting the student directory lookup page.