Sutliff Hall

Sutliff Hall


Sutliff Hall

Sutliff Hall

Walking Directions

Sutliff Hall opened in 1960 and is home to the College of Business. It was the first new classroom building built on campus since 1907.

It's named after William B. Sutliff, an 1891 graduate who taught mathematics and was the first Dean of Instruction from 1921 to 1937.

Sutliff Hall underwent a complete renovation in 2012, featuring a new front lobby, a Financial Services Lab that serves as a Wall Street-inspired learning space and third floor addition, along with several new group meeting rooms.

Sutliff Hall Departments

Automatic Doors

  • Entrance off of the Quad