How summer classes work:
- Concentrated classes in six week sessions
- 90-minute to three-hour classes, four or five days per week
- More than 450 course sections to choose from
- Focus on one course at a time
- Possible to fit in a whole semester
- Students say it helps with tough courses
- Courses transferable to many universities - check with yours to be sure
Summer Sessions at BU
Session I - May 20-August 9 (12 week session)
Session II - May 20-June 28 (6 week session)
Session III - July 1-August 9 (6 week session)
Note: Summer freshmen and Act 101 students are scheduled by the their program coordinator.
Tuition/Fees - Summer Courses
The fee schedule for summer courses is available here.