Useful Links and Contacts for Special Education Graduate Students
- Academic Calendar
- Business Office: (570) 389-4013; Bursar’s Student Accounts
- Financial Aid; (570) 389-4297; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate School Application
- Graduation Information and Graduate Graduation Application
- ISIS Student Login
- Non-Degree Students with Bachelor's Degrees-Undergraduate Application
- PDE Requirements for Supervisory Certificate
- PRAXIS Test Requirements for PA for Special Education N-12/Elementary Education K-6 and Special Education N-12
- PECT Exams for Special Education PK-8/ECE PK-4, Special Education PK-8 or 7-12: www.pa.nesinc.com
- Registrar’s Office
- School of Graduate Studies; (570) 389-4015
- Teacher Certification Officer, BU College of Education: Angela D. McCabe, MCHS 3103B, (570) 389-5128, email@example.com
- Teacher Information Management System (TIMS) — applying for PDE certifications
- Technology Information and Help: Technology HELP Desk (570) 389-4357
For additional information ...
Please see Initial Programs (Special Education PK-8/Early Childhood Education PK-4) PACKET or Advanced Programs (Special Education PK-8 or Special Education 7-12) PACKET.
For all Advanced Programs (i.e., Special Education PK-8 or Special Education 7-12, MS in Special Education, MS in Exceptionalities [with and without certification], and Special Education Supervisory Certificate), please see the College of Education, Advanced Programs Policy, 3.1.