You are here
How to ... ISIS
Search Available Classes
- Search within ISIS
- Search outside of ISIS (Quick and Easy)
- Course Catalog (ISIS)
- ISIS Course Prefixes
**DEVSTUDY (ENRICH) courses 99 and below DO NOT count towards credits for graduation requirements. Meet with your academic advisor with specific questions **
*PLEASE READ IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING EGGS COURSES:
BU's Department of Environmental, Geographical and Geological Sciences (formerly known as Geography and Geosciences) has a new name, effective with the Fall 2012 semester. Group B, Group C, Diversity, and Values have been added as appropriate.
Important Message regarding ENGLISH.101
ENGLISH.101 Composition 1 has a new name, effective with the Fall 2012 semester the course name is Foundations of College Writing (ENGLISH.101).
Some academic departments and advisors may require advisees to seek advice before scheduling. If so, Advisement HOLDS may be placed on the students’ records.
• This hold requires you to make an appointment with your advisor, at that time the advisor would need to remove the hold in order to begin scheduling.
• All financial holds must be removed before you will be permitted to schedule, please see the Bursars Office in regards to removing those holds.
Spring 2016 Scheduling Information
October 19 - October 25: 6:00 am
Freshmen who are Fall 2015 Admits and Summer/Fall Admits will schedule their Spring 2016 classes.
- During this schedule time, Freshmen students can schedule (4) three credit courses; a maximum of 14 credits can be scheduled to allow for labs.
October 29 and October 30: 6:00 am
Students with priority scheduling for The Students with Disabilities Center, Act 101, Athletes, Honors, Trio, Veterans and BOG will be able to schedule. After October 30th, any further scheduling adjustments needed can be made during your assigned enrollment appointment time based upon your EARNED credits.
- During this scheduling period students may schedule a maximum of 17 credits to allow for labs.
November 2 – 6:00 am, open enrollment for Winter term
November 2 - November 12: 6:00 am, students that are Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen can schedule classes based on the Scheduling Timetable.
- During this scheduling period students may ONLY schedule up to 17 credits.
Beginning November 13: During open enrollment, ALL STUDENTS can schedule up to 18 credits. Scheduling will continue until add/drop for Spring 2016.
We strongly suggest that you meet with your academic advisor prior to scheduling classes for the Spring 2016 semester.
ISIS Shopping Cart Tips
Adding courses to your shopping cart does not mean you are scheduled for those courses. You MUST move the courses from your shopping cart to your schedule in order to be enrolled in the course(s).
For quick and easy instructions on how to move courses from your shopping cart to your schedule in ISIS, visit our shopping cart tutorial.
Below are links to assist you with logging in and scheduling in ISIS: