Internships and Practicums for Psychology Students
We are proud of the many opportunities available to our students for internships and practicums.
Recent student Practicum placements:
- Psychologists and guidance counselors in local schools
- Juvenile probation, and correctional settings for youth and adults
- Residential and settings for treatment of children and youth with psychological disorders
- Community programs for children and youth at risk of psychological disorders
- Community mental health programs for adults
- Women’s shelter
- Community services for senior citizens
BU's Office of Academic Internships and Community Outreach has a list of where interns have been placed, in psychology and other disciplines. If you would like to get involved, read the course information for Psychology Practicum and read Securing Your Practicum.