You are here
This Fall the Faust Lectureship series speaker will be
Kathleen Pagana, PhD, RN.
Dr. Pagana has been a leader in healthcare for more than 35 years, with experiences including college teaching, administration, clinical practice, business management, writing, and professional speaking. She has written more than 85 articles. Among the 28 books she has written, she has co-authored the number one best-selling book on healthcare diagnostic and laboratory testing. Mosby’s Diagnostic and Laboratory Test Reference has sold more than 1.5 million copies and has been translated into five languages. She is the author of The Nurse’s Etiquette Advantage: How Professional Etiquette Can Advance Your Nursing Career. She is also a contributor to the second edition of Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul. Her new book in the nurse’s advantage series is The Nurse’s Communication Advantage: How Business-Savvy Communication Can Advance Your Nursing Career.
Please check the Simulated Learning Lab's BOLT page for a list of dates, times and locations for orientation of Junior and Senior Nursing classes for Fall 2013! Look for "Orientation Schedule."
- September 2 — Labor Day. There are no classes. The Simulated Learning Lab will also be closed Sept 1st and 2nd.
- September 14 — Alzheimer's Memory Walk. Please join Theta Zeta, BU's chapter of Sigma Theta Tau (The International Nursing Honor Society) and help fight the nation's 6th leading causing of death! The walk is held at Bloomsburg Town Park. Registration begins at 10AM and the walk starts at 11AM. For more information or to donate go to the Alzheimer's Association website at www.alz.org/walk
- September 21-28 — Bloomsburg Fair. This is the largest agricultural fair in PA. and one of the largest on the East Coast. Go to www.bloomsburgfair.com for more details!
- October 31— Faust Lecture. This annual lectureship will be held at 7PM in the Kehr Union Ballroom. The speaker is Kathleen Pagana, PhD, RN. Please see information on the right for more about Dr. Pagana.
- November 26 — Reading Day.
- November 27 — Thanksgiving Break begins. Classes resume Monday, December 2nd.
- December 9 — Finals begin.
- December 13 — Graduate Commencement.
- December 14 — Undergraduate Commencement.