You are here
Please check the Simulated Learning Lab's BOLT page for a list of dates, times and locations for orientation of Junior and Senior Nursing classes for Spring 2015! Look for "Orientation Schedule."
- January 19 — No classes in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day..
- January 20 — Classes begin.
- January 21 — Adult Health I Skills Fest. 8:30AM - 12:30PM. Please check the SLL's BOLT site for more information when the semester begins.
- January 22 — Adult Health II Skills Fest. 12:45-4:45PM. Please check the SLL's BOLT site for more information when the semester begins.
- Please Note: Maternal Child Health Skills Fest. Please check your course BOLT site for more information when the semester begins. Your Skills Fest will be throughout your orientation days.
- March 9-15— Spring Break. No classes. The SLL is also closed.
- April 23 & 24 — Health Sciences Symposium. Please check back for more information
- May 5 — Finals begin.
- May 8 — Graduate Commencement.
- May 9 — Undergraduate Commencement.