You are here
Are you a BU nursing alum?
Please tell us when you graduated and what you are doing now. Take our Alumni Survey!
Any information you share will be posted on this alumni webpage, which is accessible to the public. If you do not wish to provide specifics (such as your name or place of employment), please do not fill out this information.
BU's B.S.N. and M.S.N. graduates consistently report very high satisfaction with their programs of study on one- and three-year alumni surveys.
NCLEX-RN Passing Rate
Licensure Pass Rate of May 2016 BU graduates - 100% (State Avg. 87%; National Avg. 84%)
Where our graduates go?
Facilities listed by recent graduates as places of employment:
- Altoona Regional Health System – Altoona, PA
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA
- Christiana Care - Newark, DE
- Community General Hospital – Harrisburg, PA
- Einstein Medical Center - East Norton, PA
- Ephrata Community Hospital – Ephrata, PA
- Fox Chase Cancer Center - Philadelphia, PA
- Geisinger Medical Center – Danville, PA
- Good Shepherd Hospital – Bethlehem, PA
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Lebanon, PA
- Harrisburg Hospital – Harrisburg, PA
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania - Philadelphia, PA
- Inova Health System - Alexandria, VA
- Lankenau Medical Center - Wynnewood, PA
- Lehigh Valley Hospital – Allentown, PA
- Lourdes Hospital – Binghamton, NY
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Children’s Hospital – Hershey, PA
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center – Hershey, PA
- Pinnacle Health System - Harrisburg, PA
- Regional Hospital of Scranton – Scranton, PA
- Schuylkill Medical Center – Pottsville, PA
- St. Luke’s University Health Network - Bethlehem, PA
- SUN Home Health and Hospice - Northumberland, PA
- Williamsport Regional Medical Center – Williamsport, PA
- Burn Unit
- Cardiac Telemetry Unit
- Emergency Room
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Rehabilitation