Parent Connection Sign Up
By registering for the Parent Connection, you will receive important information from the Office of Student Life as well as general information e-mail notices that are sent to all university students from the Bursar's Office. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Notices concerning meal plan sign up
- Direct deposit of financial aid
- FERPA form completion
- Loan disbursement
- Scholarship and grant disbursement
- Payment due dates, 1098-t information, etc.
Note: If you have a specific question concerning your student’s account, contact the bursar office at (570) 389-4013 or by e-mail for more information. In order for the bursar office to provide specific student information, a FERPA form must be completed by the student and submitted to the bursar office. By law, bursar office personnel cannot discuss a student's account without their prior written consent.
Parent Connection Sign-up
Once you click Submit, you will receive an e-mail with instructions necessary to confirm your sign up.
- Please check your junk e-mail folder in case the e-mail may have been delivered there.
- You will be instructed to send a reply e-mail - this must be done to confirm your sign up.
After registering, you will receive pertinent e-mail updates.
Each e-mail will contain a link to unsubscribe should you wish to discontinue receiving updates.