Campus Shuttle Etiquette
- Please be courteous and polite to the driver and fellow riders.
- Always comply with the shuttle driver's request. Their primary responsibility is your safety.
- Shuttles are often crowded. Please make room on your seat for other passengers. You are not permitted to save seats for others who are not on the shuttle at that moment.
- Do not bring large packages and/or bags on the shuttle that need storage on a seat designated for another rider or need to be stored in the isle.
- Always wait for your turn to board the shuttle. Never push ahead of others waiting to gain access to the shuttle.
- Please do not ask the driver to stop at any location other than designated shuttle stops.