BU Farmers Market returns
For immediate release: Sept. 4, 2011
BLOOMSBURG — Bloomsburg University's Farmers Market is returning for a second year. The BU market will be held each Friday throughout September and early October from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Tents will be set up between Bakeless Center and Navy Hall, weather permitting.
The following local vendors, their farms or businesses, and the products offered are:
- John Jaramillo, Nut Creek Farm, vegetables
- Doug Michael, Columbia County Bread, bread and granola
- Don and Joan Hess, Dancing Hen Farm, vegetables, herbs and pasture-raised eggs
- Ronald Rohrbach, Rohrbach's Farm, potatoes, tomatoes and other vegetables
- Steve and Anette Bowes, S. Bowes Farm, farm products
- Joshua Greene, Greene Garden, greens and poultry
For more information, contact Tim Pelton, BU's civic engagement coordinator, (570) 389-5437 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloomsburg University is one of 14 universities in the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education. The university serves approximately 9,000 students, offering comprehensive programs of study in the colleges of Education, Business, Liberal Arts and Science and Technology.