You are here
John A. Rude, associate professor - B.B.A., M.A., Western Illinois University; Ph.D., Kent State University; CPA.
- Research interests - financial reporting and teaching pedagogy
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4520. email: email@example.com
Mike Shapeero, professor - B.S., M.B.A., California State University, Chico; Ph.D., Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; CPA, CMA.
- Research interests - behavioral auditing issues, ethics and fraud
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4913, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Blair Staley, MBA Program Coordinator, Associate Professor - B.A., Western Connecticut State University; MPA, University of Texas at Austin; M.S. (Taxation), American University; DBA, Nova Southeastern University.
- Research interests - Behavioral issues in accounting, legal issues in taxation, and e-Commerce.
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4392, email: email@example.com
Mark Usry, associate professor, B.S. Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma, M.IntStd American Graduate School of International Management, J.D. University of Oklahoma
- Contact - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rand D. Martin, B.S.I.M., Georgia Institute of Technology; M.B.A., Emory University; Ph.D., University of Alabama
- Research interests - mutual funds, closed-end funds, currency swaps, mortgage-backed securities.
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4761, email: email@example.com
Jonathan K Ohn, associate professor - B.S., M.B.A., Seoul National University, South Korea; M.B.A., Ph.D., Lehigh University, PA.
- Research Interests - Investment Analysis (Return Predictability); Financial Markets; International Finance; Labor markets
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4250, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
M. Ruhul Amin, professor - B.A., M.A., The University of Dhaka; M.A., D.P.A., Carleton University; M.A. Ph.D., The University of Akron
- Research interests - benchmarking competencies; structure, design and strategies of small business
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4518, email: email@example.com
Joan Benek-Rivera, associate professor - B.B.A., Angelo State University; M.B.A., Angelo State University; Ph.D., Texas Tech University
- Research interests - management pedagogy, cross-cultural management issues, diversity, leadership.
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4813, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christian Grandzol, associate professor - B.S. Marywood University, M.B.A. Marywood University, Ph.D. Marywood University
- Contact - email: email@example.com
John R. Grandzol, professor - B.A., M.S., Ph.D., Temple University
- Research interests - multiple criteria decision analysis, total quality management, distance education.
- Contact - Telephone: 570-389-4391, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: http://cob.bloomu.edu/grandzol
Darrin Kass, Associate Professor of Management; B.A. University of California, Davis; M.A. San Francisco State University; Ph.D. University of Akron
- Research Interests: Leadership, Decision Making, Management Pedagogy
- Contact: Office 570-389-4394; email: email@example.com
Lawrence Kleiman, professor - B.A., Syracuse University; M.A., Farleigh Dickinson University; Ph.D., The University of Tennessee.
- Has published many articles on human resources topics including EEO, performance appraisal and employee selection, and a book, Human Resource Management: A Managerial Tool for Competitive Advantages (South-Western, 2000).
- Contact - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven X. Si , professor - B.S., East China Normal University; M.B.A., Washington State University; Ph.D., Washington State University
- Research interests - researches focus on strategic management, international business and strategic HRM.
- Contact - email: email@example.com
John O. Okpara, associate professor, B.Sc. University of London (Berkbeck College), M.S., State University of New York (Maritime College), M.A., City University of New York (City College), Ph.D., New York University.
- Research interests - cross-cultural management, organizational ethics, strategy, and performance of organizations in developing countries, and international human resource management.
- Contact: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Kenneth Hall, associate professor
Dr. Jung Seek Kim, associate professor