ISIS Student Logon
ISIS is available via mobile devices!
A few tips to get you started:
- Log on with your username (only username, not the @huskies.bloomu.edu part) and password.
The mobile link may be used on a computer or laptop. Note the following:
Be certain to click the BACK button within ISIS - NOT the back button in the browser bar.
Use the Configure Center to choose the viewing layout you wish. (Phones/mobile devices will not show the Configure Center option.)
Welcome to the ISIS login page. ISIS allows you to register for classes, pay bills, view and accept financial aid and provides other related services and information.
- Students will log into ISIS using their HuskyID and HuskyID Password. If assistance is needed, visit the HuskyID support page.
Semester Information (E-reg, Enrollment Dates, Grading, etc)
Up-to-date information is available via the Registrar's Website.
If you have already been granted access to use this system, click the login button below to begin your session. Please see the links on this page for additional information.
Note: There are two scheduled maintenance downtimes weekly when the ISIS system may be unavailable.
- Thursday 10pm to Midnight
- Sunday Midnight to 10 am
Student Account Tutorial
Add Direct Deposit Information
Determining Balances in Student Accounts
Admissions Deposit Payment by Credit Card (video) | PDF Version
Admissions Deposit Payment by E Check (video) | PDF Version
Tuition Payment by Credit Card | PDF Detailed Instruction PDF Short Instruction
Tuition Payment by E Check
Course Scheduling - METHOD ONE
Course Scheduling - METHOD TWO (SCHEDULE PLANNER) -- NEW
Degree Audit Report Instructions
Tutorials on how to produce academic advisements reports in your Student Center.
- Degree Audit Report - Student Instructions for SADV
- What If Degree Audit Report - Student Instructions for SWIF
- Degree Audit Report using What If Courses - Student Instructions for SWIF Course
Viewing Office Hours in BOLT - PDF Document | Flash Clip
BU Alert - How data in ISIS is used for BU Alert notification system | BU Alert Home
- EREG - Confirming Attendance
- EREG - Additional Info - Enter address info, emergency contact info
- EREG - FAQs
How to print PeopleSoft target pages
For Internet Explorer
1. Navigate to any PeopleSoft page.
2. Right mouse click on page and select "Select All"
3. Select File -> Print Preview
4. Print Preview window, in dropdown, select "As selected on screen" and “Shrink To Fit”
Right mouse clicking on page and select "This Frame -> Print Frame"
For Safari on MacOS X
Work around by control-clicking on a Mac, Select "Open Frame in New Window" or "Open Frame in New Tab" and print.