Eligibility for Care at the Student Health Center (SHC)
The SHC is totally funded by student fees, therefore only students are eligible for services. BU faculty, staff and all campus visitors needing medical care will be instructed to go to the Bloomsburg Hospital emergency room or their private health care provider.
Students taking nine or more credits on campus will have full access to the SHC and:
- will be billed the health services fees with their tuition
- must have a completed Student Health Form on file
Students taking less than nine credits on campus, student teachers or students enrolled in an internship are not billed the health services fee with their tuition. To access services they:
- must sign a fee agreement at time of service
- will be billed the health services fee by the business office
- must submit a completed Student Health Form
Are you a summer student and need services?
- Your health services fee will be based on the number of credits taken.
- You must submit a completed Student Health Form.