Haas Center for the Arts

Haas Center for the Arts


IMS Crew

Haas Center for the Arts

Walking Directions

Francis B. Haas Center for the Arts was constructed in 1967 and renovated in 2008. Home to office space, rehearsal rooms, classrooms, lobbies, art gallery and the spacious Mitrani Hall, an 1800 seat auditorium.. The center was named after former BU President Francis B. Haas, who served from 1927 to 1939.

Haas Center Departments

Automatic Doors

  • Lobby entrance on ground floor
  • Entrance to the Art Gallery on upper level