Master in Education - Business Education (M.Ed.)
Graduates of the masters of education in business education program have specialized knowledge and skills that prepare them for:
- Teaching business, computers and information technology (BCIT).
- Training and developing employees for business and government.
- Teaching in higher education or proprietary business schools.
Are you interested in:
- Developing the potential in others?
- Making a difference in today's students/tomorrow's workforce?
- Coaching and advising student teams and organizations?
If so, the BU business education graduate program is for you!
The BU business education graduate program:
- Builds upon your foundation and experience in the business sector
- Offers practical and realistic learning activities
- Provides hands-on instruction in new and emerging information
- technology to engage students
- Includes teaching and learning observations and experiences in K-12
- diverse educational settings
- Prepares for PA certification (#61-1603) in business, computer
- and information technology
- Affords the opportunity for advanced graduate study in business,
- education or related fields
- Is a nationally known and accredited business education program
Required Courses Offered:
- Administrative Communication
- Business Information Systems Applications
- Business Information Systems and Technology
- Clinical Studies in BCIT
- Field Experience in BCIT
- Instructional Strategies and Assessment in BCIT
- Training and Development
- Professional Semester in BCIT
Elective courses offered:
- Classroom Management and Effective Discipline
- Foundations of Educational Research
- Multicultural Education
- Orientation to Exceptionalities
- Reading in Content Area
- School Law and Finance
- Studies in Diversity