Global Education - Travel and Safety Information
Travel and Safety Information
The following is a list of suggested items that you should be mindful of when you are in a foreign country.
- Remember, you are a representative of your school and country, so conduct yourself accordingly.
- Be careful with your possessions.
- Be careful in the dark
- Be mindful of foreign food and water.
- Open markets may carry diseases, so be careful to wash any fruit and dusty food you buy there.
- Watch areas of local disease, especially in third world countries.
- Don’t bring expensive or important items, such as jewelry, which may be lost or misplaced.
Questions or Concerns?
Contact the Office of Global Education at firstname.lastname@example.org.