Don't just live the Husky Life ... define it
With more than 200 student clubs and organizations, there’s a group just for you — ranging from community service, faith, the arts, business, entertainment and athletics.
- Club Sports — with 16 active NCAA intercollegiate teams, offers opportunities to test your athleticism and competitive spirit.
- CGA — Community Government Association provides an opportunity for students to govern themselves in a democratic manner and oversees various areas including: Community Activities, Kehr Union, University Store, the Student Recreation Center and Honeysuckle Student Apartments.
- DAWN — Drug Alcohol Wellness Network focuses on helping students fully understand how a choice to use alcohol and drugs can affect their health, academic performance, career and legal standing.
- Greek Life — with 29 recognized organizations, provides an added student life option for lifetime friendship, service to the community.
- Intramural Sports — offers opportunities in a wide variety of sports in the fall, winter and spring through various leagues ending in tournament play.
- Program Board — plans nearly all campus events, including monthly midnight pizza, bingo and dance clubs, as well as popular events such as hypnotists, comedians, open-mic night and an annual semi-formal.
- Quest — a leadership development program that offers exciting, educational courses, mostly at the beginner and intermediate level, in Pennsylvania, the United States, Africa, South and Central America and Europe. Its on-campus facilities include a static and dynamic high ropes course, a low ropes course and climbing tower.
- SOLVE — promotes volunteerism and provides public service employment for students. SOLVE offers the co-curricular transcript for students to document these learning experiences and provide a record of campus-wide out-of-classroom activities for their portfolio.