Bursar / Student Accounts
The Bursar Office is responsible for all aspects of the student accounts:
- generate tuition invoices
- apply payments to student accounts
- make meal plan changes
- add flex dollars to accounts
- apply scholarships
- generate refund checks
- accept student loans and grant money via electronic file transfers
Spring 2013 Tuition Invoices - Students have been notified via email to their BU email accounts that the invoices are ready to view online in ISIS and are due by January 4, 2013. Bills will NOT be mailed! These online invoices are acceptable and valid for all billing needs. Read more.
Parents may receive general information emails sent to their student.
BU's Bursar Office accepts the following forms of payment:
- Checks - please make payable to Bloomsburg University and be sure to include student’s ID number
- Electronic Check (eCheck) - eCheck payments may be made online. Log into ISIS using your HuskyID and HuskyID password. There is no fee to pay by eCheck.
- Credit Cards - Credit card payments can only be made online at ISIS.
Tuition, Fees and Admission Deposits
There will be a 2.75% convenience fee charged by our third party vendor, TouchNet, for each payment. For these payments, Bloomsburg University accepts:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- JCB Card
- China Union Pay Card
- BC Card
- Dina Card
Parking Fines and Boot Fees
Can be paid for at The Permit Store, our third party parking vendor. The Permit Store accepts:
- American Express
Parking Fines and Boot Fees are no longer charged to the student account and will not appear on a billing/tuition statement. They can only be accessed through The Permit Store.
Financial Aid Accounting
Includes Perkins Loans, PELL, PHEAA, SEOG, USH, Athletic grants, BU scholarships, Mitrani scholarships, University Scholars and Smith Scholarships.
Any questions regarding Guaranteed Student Loans, Parent Plus Loans, or assistance needed in filling out applications, please contact the Financial Aid Department at (570) 389-4297. Information can also be found on the Financial Aid website.
Financial Aid (Loans and Grants) will be processed after the add/drop period is complete. Refunds will be direct deposited into designated accounts for those students who have registered their accounts on ISIS. Refunds checks that are issued will be mailed to the home address of the student. Refund checks will no longer be available for pickup in the Bursar Office.
Please use the Forms link for the following:
- Tuition Payment Deferment
- Refund Request
- Direct Deposit of Student Refunds