Dr. A. Blair Staley, Department of Accounting
Sutliff 334 | (570) 389-4392 | Email
- Accounting Department Webpage - find Accounting majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
info to be added here....
- Williamson, D. T. & Staley, A. B. (2010). The application of the § 469 material participation standards to members of limited liability companies. Tax Management Memorandum, 51 (12), 195-202.
- Williamson, D. T. & Staley, A. B. (2010). Applying the material participation standards to nongrantor trusts. Tax Adviser, 41 (6), 404-409.
- Usry, M. L., Law, M., Leinbach, W., Magolis, D. E. , Staley, A. B. , & Shapeero, M., (2010). e-Discovery: What future business leaders need to know. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 15, 78-93.
- Magolis, D. E., Law, M., Usry, M. L. , Robson, G., Staley, A. B. , W. Leinbach, (2010). Integrating XBRL into the Accounting Curriculum. ACET Journal of Computer Education and Research.