Dr. Margaret O'Connor
Department of Business Education and Information and Technology Management
Sutliff 345 | (570) 389-4771 | Email
- Business Education and Information and Technology Management - find information on majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
info to be added here....
- O'Connor, M. A. & Egan, W. A. (2010). Having Fun with Globalization! Business Education Forum.
- Schlitz, S. A., O'Connor, M., Pang, Y., Stryker, D., Markell, S., Ehtan Krupp, Celina Byers, Sheila Dove Jones, and Alicia King Redfern, (2009). Developing a Culture of Assessment through a Faculty Learning Community: A Case Study. International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
- O'Connor, M. & Girard, T. (2006). Making Principles of Marketing Case Studies Tangible through Interactivity. Journal of Business and Leadership: Research, Practice, and Teaching, 2 (2), 374-381.