Dr. Mark Law, Department of Accounting
Sutliff 318 | (570) 389-4395 | Email
- Accounting Department Webpage - find Accounting majors, minors, concentrations, as well as links to graduate study programs available.
- Provided on the current semester office hours list.
info to be added here....
- Usry, M. L., Law, M. D. , Leinbach, W., Magolis, D. E. , & Staley, A. B. (2010). E-Discovery: What Future Business Leaders need to Know. Journal of Business & Finance Librarianship, 15 (2), 78-93.
- Law, M. D. (2010). Standardization in the Home Building Industry: An Empirical Investigation into the Compatibility between Accounting and Estimating Cost Codes. Journal of Business and Economics Research.
- Law, M. D. & Coulmas, N. E. (2010). Exploration of Accounting Software Usage: An Empirical Research Applied on the Pennsylvania Home Building Industry. International Journal of Management and Information Systems, 14 (1), 29-34.