You are here
Dr. Frank D. D'Angelo
Dr. Frank D. D'Angelo
Associate Professor, Early Childhood and Adolescent Education McCormick 2219
570-389-4812 | Email
2016 Bethlehem & Easton Practicum - 38 Strong!
I will return to campus on August 29th. I will present on Professionalism & Networking on Monday, August 29th at 9am to our Fall 2016 Student Teachers. My office hours begin on Tuesday, 8/30/16.
Directions for scheduling an appointment:
1. The sole method of scheduling an appointment is to use the sign up sheet to the left of my office door. I don't schedule appointments via email or another electronic system. I have found that when students actually go and sign up for a time, they appear for their meeting. Thus, this is the system I use.
2. Advising electronically is something that has a high potential for error, thus I avoid this method. As an example, if you have a question about a class fitting your program of study, I ask we personally meet. Neither of us wants to make a mistake with something as important as your progression towards graduation. Spend the time to make an appointment.
3. If you need either packet signed, please sign up for a 30-minute window.
4. If you can't make an appointment, please provide as much notice as possible. Emailing me that you are not coming 5 minutes prior to your appointment is not professional, nor does it allow for a peer to utilize that time slot.
5. All my office hours can be found as they are posted on my office door or below.
Have a great semester!!
Fall 2016 Class Schedule
ELEMED 340.01 - Tu/Th - 8am to 9:15am
ELEMED 351.01 - Tu/Th - 9:30am to 10:45am
ELEMED 340.99 - Online
Student Teacher Supervision
Fall 2016 Office Hours - Use the sign up sheet to the left of my office door to schedule a time.
Tuesdays - 7:00am to 8:00am and 10:45am to 11:00am
Thursdays - 7:00am to 8:00am and 10:45am to 11:00am
Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday - Two and one-half hours in various schools where student teachers are placed.
Education Northcentral University, Ed. D., Educational Leadership, 2006 Immaculata University, Superintendent’s Certification, Educational Leadership, 2005 University of Scranton, Elementary & Secondary Principal Certificates, Educational Administration, 1988 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Elementary Supervisory Certificate, 1988 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, M.Ed., Elementary Education, 1985 Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education (K-6) History Concentration, 1983
Last Updated - August 25, 2016.