New Tabbing Capabilities
New Color Copier
We have added a new color copier to our fleet. See details on new capabilities.
New BU Letterhead
We have added a new BU watermark to letterhead paper. View watermark sample
The Duplication Services Office offers offset and digital black and white and color output systems to meet the needs of university academic and administrative offices.
These are some materials Duplicating Services can produce:
- admissions publications
- advertisements and announcements
- booklets, brochures, catalogs
- business cards
- classroom handouts and schedules
- forms (campus-wide or external)
- large format printing (posters for campus & public events) - details here
- student affairs publications
- 2 - Color offset copiers - up 12"x18"
- 4 - black and white digital copiers - up to 11"x17"
- 2 - color digital copier - up to 13"x19"
- 1 - Epson, Stylus, Pro 9889 Large-format Printer (to 44" wide)
Online Orders for Duplicating Services Requests
The Bloomsburg University Duplicating Department utilizes an online order entry system to request and receive print material. This system provides:
- Ease of order entry
- SurePDF conversion from most Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to recall, change and reenter any old jobs previously submitted
- Pre-built job templates for frequently used forms
- Tracking of job status
- Checking the cost of jobs prior to submission
- Notification of completed jobs
- Navigate to the Online Ordering System Link
- Log in using your BU credentials
- Set up your profile
- Begin placing orders
Online Ordering System: https://webcrd.bloomu.edu/
Previous Duplicating Request System (Legacy)
*Supported on Internet Explorer only*
The Legacy system is still available for look up of prior requests only. Log in at https://departments.bloomu.edu/duplicating using the same user ID and password you use for logging onto your office computer or email.