You are here
Eating on Campus
There are lots of meal plan options available! Please note that there are cost effective options such as the 275 and 75 meal blocks, which also include $200 flex.
On campus more than usual for an extra busy week? These plans allow you enjoy various campus dining options when it fits your schedule best.
Make the most of your time between classes!
We know students have a wide range of interests. What better way to pursue yours, or try something new than by joining one of our hundreds of student clubs and organizations? Meet people, learn about campus, and have fun!
Do you know about all of the places to study, relax, and meet with friends on campus? Locations include:
- Starbucks and Subway under the Commons, with plenty of tables and comfortable chairs.
- Starbucks in the Andruss library, with adjoining lounge.
- Student lounge in the Kehr Union, by the info desk. Couches, chairs, and places to charge your phone!
- LGBTQA Resource Center, second floor, Student Services Center. Everyone welcome!
- Women’s Resource Center, attached to Schuylkill Residence Hall. People of all genders welcome!
- Commuter lounge, lower level, Student Services Center.
- Andruss library. Four floors of study rooms, computer cubicles, and common areas. Includes graduate study lounge on the 4th floor.
- Games room, Luzerne Hall. Perfect your pool shot!
Don’t forget the Rec! — The Student Recreation Center has dozens of fitness classes, a climbing wall, cardio room, weight room, ping pong tables, racquetball and basketball courts, and an indoor track. Locker rooms with showers make exercising between classes easy, and the Rec is free for students. Whether you prefer yoga, Zumba, free weights, or a speed bag, there’s something for everyone!
Are you a student with kids?
We have services for you! The Campus Childcare Center, conveniently located by the Kehr Union Building, provides weekday preschool care. Staffed by professionals and students, children enjoy time outside on the playground, games, books, toys, and exceptional care from professional staff, graduate, and undergraduate students. Lunch program available. State guidelines strictly followed.
Have a question about class, organizations, student life, tutoring, anything?
There are lots of people who want to help. Academic resources include the writing center, tutoring, math lab and more. The Dean of Students office can help you with housing questions if you decide to move, and can connect you to almost anywhere on campus. BUPD is always here to keep campus safe — you can even call them for an escort on campus at night.