You are here
The Bloomsburg University Budget Office manages the University’s budget planning process in support of the educational mission and strategic plan.
It is the responsibility of the Budget Office to provide timely and accurate information to the University community concerning resource planning and budgeting.
The Budget Office is responsible for the development and monitoring of the University’s total E&G fiscal year budget and for preparation of the current/request fiscal year budgets for the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education (PASSHE) that become part of the State System’s Commonwealth appropriation request.
Major Budget Office responsibilities include:
- Provide accurate and timely reports and information to the University community regarding budgetary and other financial matters.
- Prepare the BUDRPT balanced budgets for the current/request fiscal years submitted to PASSHE as part of the State System’s Commonwealth appropriation request, inclusive of E&G, Auxiliary, and Restricted funds.
- Prepare the BUDRPT Board of Governor’s Summary for PASSHE BOG and the Bloomsburg University Council of Trustees.
- Implement, monitor and maintain the University’s fiscal year budgets.
- Prepare Budget Status reports.
- Develop reports and analyses to support resource allocation and decision making as required by budget unit administrators and senior administration.
- Work collaboratively with divisions and colleges to enable sound decision making and to promote stewardship of the University resources.
Contact the Budget Office
- For questions or concerns relating to your budget.
- SAP Funds Management (Budget) and/or Business Intelligence (BI) training.
- If you have any suggestions or comments about how we can improve this website.