Business Education (BE)
The Business Education (BE) program:
- offers practical and realistic learning activities
- provides hands-on instruction in new and emerging information technology to engage students
- includes teaching, learning observations, and experiences in K-12 diverse educational settings
- prepares our majors for PA certification in business, computer and information technology
- affords the opportunity for advanced graduate study in business, education or related fields
Business Education (B.S. Ed)
With nearly 80 years of excellence, the highly respected Business Education program of study is the oldest program within the College of Business at Bloomsburg University, and an integral part of its success in educating students. Since its inception in 1930, the business education program at Bloomsburg University has maintained its excellent reputation in teacher preparation within Pennsylvania and other states. The program’s 4,000+ alumni promote the ideals of educating students for success in business and life.
Graduates of the business education program have specialized knowledge and skills to prepare them for positions teaching business, computers and information technology at the K-12 educational levels; training managers for business and government; and teaching in proprietary business schools. Graduates may also serve as coaches and advisors to student organizations and are prepared for graduate study in business, education or related fields.