Bakeless Center

Bakeless Center


Bakeless Center

Bakeless Center for the Humanities

Walking Directions

Bakeless Center for Humanities opened in 1970. It's named after Oscar H. Bakeless, a longtime faculty member and member of the Class of 1879, and his son John Bakeless, a 1913 graduate and well-known historian. It's classrooms and offices were renovated in 2010.

Bakeless Center Departments

Automatic Doors

  • Main entrance off of the Quad
  • Side entrance from the parking lot toward McCormick Center