Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Applications
All students who wish to receive any type of federal or state aid (grants, scholarships, loans, employment) - must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) application. (Get Information on Application Deadlines)
STEP 1 - Information you will need to complete the FAFSA
- Bloomsburg University Federal Title IV Code: 003315
- FAFSA on the Web 2012-2013 Worksheet. Please note that this is just a worksheet and not the actual FAFSA application.
- FAFSA on the Web 2013-2014 Worksheet. Please note that this is just a worksheet and not the actual FAFSA applicaiton.
STEP 2 - Determine which application you should submit
- FAFSA 2012-2013 is for enrollment periods Summer 2012, Fall 2012, and Spring 2013.
- FAFSA 2013-2014 is for enrollment periods Summer 2013, Fall 2013, and Spring 2014.
STEP 3 - Application options
- You may apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov signing electronically with your federal PIN number.
- You may printout a copy of the FAFSA (FAFSA 2012-2013) (FAFSA 2013-2014).
- Students may obtain a paper FAFSA by calling the Federal Student Aid Information Center at 1-800-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243). Students may request up to three copies and should receive their FAFSAs in three to seven business days.
STEP 4 - Information on what other applications may be required
ALERT! The Financial Aid Office wants all financial aid applicants to be aware that the application process for FAFSA is free. Any company or service offering financial aid advice and solicits an application for any fee is neither endorsed nor necessary to acquire all available financial aid at Bloomsburg University.