You are here
Schedule a Visit
Schedule a Visit
Tour our beautiful campus with a current BU student and have your questions answered by an admissions representative. We offer regular presentations and tours to prospective students, parents and guardians, alumni, counselors and friends most weekdays.
• Group sessions and tours will resume January 27, 2014 and will end May 3, 2014.
• The weekday visits will occur Monday through Friday as scheduled - Two sessions are available one beginning at 10:00 AM and one beginning at 1:00 PM.
• Each Session will last approximately three (3) hours.
The visit registration form will be available on January 6, 2014.
Saturday visits will be on February 15, March 29 and April 12. Saturday visits consist of a group information session and tour at 10:00 am only.
Sunday visits are not available during the Spring 2014 semester.
Visit our open house page to view dates and a tentative schedule of events.
Spring 2014 WEEKDAY Visits
10 a.m. Admissions presentation with a counselor and followed by a 10:30 a.m. tour of the Upper/Lower Campus
1 p.m. Admissions presentation with a counselor and followed by a 1:30 p.m. tour of the Upper/Lower Campus
• An academic building
• Andruss Library
• Warren Student Services Center
• Kehr Student Union
• A residence hall
• Scranton Commons Dining Hall
• University Store
Tips for Your Visit
• We will send you directions and a one-day parking permit by regular mail. If you do not receive this information prior to your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
• Special requests: If you have special interest in a service or program of the university or facilities not on the tour that you'd especially like to see, mention it to the admissions receptionist upon your arrival. We will try to assist with a connection.
• If you are interested in speaking with another department during your visit, such as an academic department or athletics, please contact them directly. Academic departments welcome prospective students, but call in advance to schedule an appointment. During days when the university is in session, faculty have scheduled office hours to meet with students and visitors.
• Wear comfortable shoes: Part of the campus tour is a walking tour which is approximately 1 to 1-1/2 hours. This loops around most of lower campus. The campus is handicapped accessible.
• Places to eat: In addition to the usual campus fare at several venues, there are many independent and chain restaurants in downtown Bloomsburg and along Route 11, just south of campus.
Columbia Montour Visitor's Bureau
Visit the Columbia Montour Visitor's Bureau webpage to help plan your visit. This website will assist with questions you may have about where to stay or events happening in the Bloomsburg area!