You are here
Student Worker/Tour Guide Application
The responsibility of the Admissions Student Worker/Tour Guide position is to support the Admissions Office Staff and assist prospective students and their families feel welcome while visiting campus.
Availability to work on select Saturdays or other weekend hours based on annual programming (e.g. open houses).
This on-campus job includes a variety of responsibilities such as:
- Answering telephones
- Opening, sorting and delivery of mail on a daily basis
- Data entry
- Touring prospective students and their families
- All other duties assigned by the admissions professional and support staff
Students interested in this position should possess the following:
- Strong work ethic
- Good communication skills
- Ability to adhere to office dress code
- Friendly and able to work well in a diverse population
- Knowledgeable about Bloomsburg University and campus
- Positive attitude
*The Admissions Office requires a minimum 2.3 GPA or higher, a FAFSA must be filed, and you must be in good social standing to move forward with the process. By submitting this application, you are giving the Admissions Office/Staff permission to contact the Financial Aid Office, Dean of Students and check on your GPA.