Mission - Accounting
The Department of Accounting will continuously strive to provide the best accounting education in our competitive environment.
Goals to accomplish this mission:
- To enhance the enthusiasm and capability of our students for lifelong learning.
- To develop student ability in applying the critical thinking to problem solving.
- To strive to provide our students the opportunities to develop the necessary academic and social skills to enter the accounting profession.
- To strive to continuously improve the excellence of our teaching.
- To continue to vigorously integrate technology into teaching and learning.
- To support faculty efforts leading to regional recognition of faculty excellence in teaching, scholarly growth and service.
- To create a continuous cycle of student, faculty, alumni and business community involvement in our programs.
To provide students with strong technical background for entry into the profession.